The data center is the heart of the digital enterprise. Enterprises need a flexible data center that can rapidly respond to changing business needs while controlling costs. This requires supporting virtualization and building flexibility through increased automation.
The outlines of a solution are clear. The data center must be built using newer fabric architecture to support the volumes of data with low latency the digital world demands. Just as critical is a software infrastructure that can rapidly implement the enterprise's demands while following the enterprise's policies. Implementing SDN can provide the flexibility the data center requires.
The question is: "Which data center vendor has the right solution that provides the flexibility and control I need to rapidly respond to the business's needs." I have brought together two leading data center vendors - Cisco and Brocade - to shed light on how their solutions transform the data center. The Challenge document doesn't focus on why transformation is needed. I think we all know the answers to that. Instead, it is a guide to how their solution allows you to make the transition.
Learn More
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.