|  | Spruce up your Windows Media Center TV guide with My Channel Logos XL Jun 6, 2013 7:18 AM Despite Microsoft's endless attempts to crush my enthusiasm, I continue to be a fan of Windows Media Center. At least, I'm trying to be: It's not included with Windows 8. I'd literally have to spend $100 to get it as part of Microsoft's Pro Pack. (Windows 8 Pro users can buy WMC for $9.99, a slap in the face to the rest of us.) Thankfully, I still run Windows 7 on my tuner-equipped media-center PC, and therefore still get to enjoy the benefits of the software. Especially the add-ons. WMC is nothing if not customizable, and one of my all-time-favorite additions is My Channel Logos. The latest version, My Channel Logos XL, is the best one yet. Note: Clicking the "My Channel Logos XL"linked text in the article will take you to its website where you can download the software. »Keep reading the article | |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.